Terms & Conditions of Repair bookings with "Tecworks"
- An original receipt MUST be produced before warranty work can commence.
- Uncollected Goods left at Tecworks will be disposed of after 3 months from date of completion of/or rejection of repairs.
- Warranty does not cover repairs that are not related to manufacturer's defects as set out in your warranty information card. Warranty does not cover no fault found nor Physical/liquid damage & the minimum estimate fee of $55.00 for your product will be payable.
- In relation to warranty repairs, no fault founds, general clean and service, consumables (including batteries), repairs deemed unrelated to manufactures defects and not repaired will attract the $55.00 minimum estimate fee and be payable upon collection or prior return.
- To the extent permitted by law, in no event will Tecworks and/or its contractors or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages (including any loss of profits, loss of anticipated revenue and loss of business) arising out of any goods or repair services provided by either party in relation any devices covered by this notice, including delay in or failure to provide any repairs.
- In relation to warranty repairs or replacement, Five Star Games Pty Ltd. owns all the parts removed from your defective product and the original product that may have been replaced
- Five Star Games Pty Ltd. may replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part. The above mentioned Product or part may or may not be a refurbished Product or part.
- Five Star Games Pty Ltd. nor Tecworks will be liable for any damages sustained in transit.
- By sending in your product you have accepted the terms and conditions and are bound by the Terms and conditions above.